Ten things that bring me joy


Welcome to my blog. I'm really happy you found me! This is my first post here on this blog, so I thought I'd share "ten things that make me happy" as a little intro.

Ten Things That Make Me Happy

  • My daughter, Daphne. It is a joy to be the mother of such a sweet, caring little girl. She is truly precious.
  • Sunshine and rainbows!
  • The beach.
  • I got to take Daphne to Disneyland last May, and it was such a fun experience. I often think about that trip when I need a little boost in my mood.
  • Doilies, old lace, and pretty floral fabric.
  • Making art or crafting. I am a creative girl, and love to get my hands into all sorts of projects!
  • Music. I find myself constantly humming or mentally playing songs over in my mind.
  • Baby animals, especially puppies!
  • Warm, fuzzy socks.
  • Pretty stationery and office supplies.

Those are just ten things that came off the top of my head. These are also topics I may write about. What kinds of things make you happy?

Comments